3. All entries should be behind tags. This applies to all stories and/or icons. Even if it's only a short drabble please put behind a cut. There's nothing worse than finding an uncut entry on your flist.
4. Subject lines should be used. Please put the title of the story and the rating in the subject line.
5. Comment! If you like a fic, don't just sit there and think "I liked that". Tell the author what you thought. Trust me, feedback is always appreciated. But remember no FLAMES
6. Only post your own work. If you are posting for someone else, ask them to join the community as you will be banned for plagarism.
7. If you want to put a disclaimer in your post. But since it's time consuming you don't have to.
The work contained in the community are peices of fiction. The events in them, to our knowledge, have never happened. The characters themselves belong to various CBS bosses. The situations detailled in the stories belong to the author, do not use without permisson. No profit is being made from any of this.